Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Why Can't You Just Stay In Tonight?"

  • Because there's a really rad band playing.
  • Because my friends will be there.
  • Because my friends are playing in a really rad band.
  • Because of a boy.
  • Because I promised.
  • Because I love me some tapas.
  • Because after seven years of going home on time to cook dinner and watch Jeopardy, I realized I much prefer this.
  • Because it's on the way.
  • Because I've run out of Lost episodes to watch.
  • Because the Obama administration waited until freakin' 6 pm to dump the damn FOIA documents and there's no way I'm going to Gristede's so I might as well go to Allen Street.
  • Because Koz scored tickets.
  • Because I'm not really keen to go home to that empty apartment tonight.
  • Because missing the moment is unacceptable.
  • Because it's pub quiz night.
  • Because it's going to be EPIC, DUDE. EP. ICK.
  • Because the Eagles aren't on TV today.
  • Because I had a crap day at work.
  • Because I live in New York City. Der.
  • Because I need a drink and a hug.
  • Because Jennie made cupcakes.
  • Because it's beautiful out.
  • Because the laundry can freakin' wait.
  • Because I'm gonna be glad I did this when I'm old and boring.
  • Because I already scooped the litterbox and showered this morning, so I'm good.
  • Because this is where I want to be.
  • Because if you had a second chance at the road not taken, you'd do it too.