Sunday, May 31, 2009

Robyn vs. Moth

I'd like to think that after this past year, there's not much that scares me. I'm a little gal, but I can pretty much hold my own. That said, there's a very, very short list of things that will make me lose it for no good reason in particular. One of those things is a moth.

I wish there was some dramatic backstory here as to why moths (and butterflies for that matter) give me the heebeejeebees, but there's really not. I just hate them. I hate their erratic flight patterns. I hate their big dusty wings that leave a mess when you kill them. I hate their hairy bodies. I hate their horrible tongues. I hate that they can smell fear and head right the eff towards you no matter what.

So when one materialized in my apartment the other night, I did the only logical thing: hid in my bedroom until action was absolutely necessary. Then I did the next logical thing: I videotaped it. I'm all about making an ass out of myself before someone does it for me these days. As noted in the video, this is not me being cute for dramatic effect. I'm terrified of this mofo.

Rated PG-13 for language.