Saturday, December 4, 2010

East Side Story: 2010 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack



Two years ago, when I found myself in diminished circumstances, I decided to send everybody holiday CD mixes to save money. And damned if it wasn't the most well-received holiday gift season ever. So I'm doing it again, for the third year in a row. This being my first full year in New York, I decided to make a playlist of some of the lovely and amazing people that I've gotten to know. This is by no means an exhaustive list, since that would be a multi-volume work, but it's a nice sampling. Happy new year, you guys!

1. I Hope You Like This Song -- Luke Wesley
2. L.E.S. (Lovely) -- Laura Jean Binkley
3. Sara With No H -- Andy Mac
4. I Could Sing -- Nate Campany and the Serenade
5. Slow Burn -- Misty Boyce
6. Flowers -- Bryan Dunn
7. One Day -- Lara Ewen
8. Take Me Out -- Atomic Tom
9. Brooklyn -- Wakey! Wakey!
10. Selline -- Tim Blane
11. I Don't Wanna Wait -- Rosi Golan
12. Worst Is Over -- Shwa Losben
13. Love Is Here To Stay -- Casey Shea